Monday, November 19, 2007

The Start Of It All! Very Positive Things!

I'm going on a journey. Will you come with me? I'm going on a journey to find the best stories about the best people doing the most positive things. Why am I going on this journey? I'm going on this journey because I’m tired. I’m tired of wondering about all of the bad things that people do and say and why they do them. Although I know I can’t really escape it, I’ve made a conscious decision to try to expose myself to the most positive things I can. I’m creating a new website for it and this blog is going to document my journey.

What am I hoping to gain? Well, one of the things I want to do is meet people like you - positive people with positive things to say. An additional thing I'm going to gain is material for a website I'm starting about positive people, news and things. It's my hope, by the end of my journey, that I will be able to look back on this blog with the satisfaction you get when you know that you did something that made a huge difference in someones life. If you are going on this journey with me, let me know who you are. Post a comment, post a link, post an article or simply post a friendly hello. Think about the positive things you have to be thankful for and let’s have a great time. :-)

No comments: